One day it will happen . . . . . your cooling tower will need to be replaced
BAC has the answers. . .to minimize both replacement costs and the total cost of ownership!
Series 1500 Cooling Tower
- Ideal replacement unit
- Low energy consumption
- Complies with ASHRAE Standard 90.1 energy-efficiency requirements
- Reliable year-round operation
- Low installed cost
- Long service life
- Easy maintenance
Series 1500 Cooling Towers are designed to minimize installation costs, operating costs, and maintenance costs for both new and replacement cooling tower projects. Constructed with energy-efficient components, Series 1500 Cooling Towers deliver independently verified thermal performance over a wide range of flow and temperature requirements. Years of operating experience and extensive research and development have resulted in standard design features that minimize the costs associated with installations, support requirements, electrical service, piping, and rigging. Superior maintenance and accessibility features ensure consistent thermal performance between scheduled maintenance periods. Innovative performance enhancing options and corrosion resistant materials of construction alternatives allow each unit to be customized to meet specific project needs.
Series 1500 Cooling Tower Benefits
- Support Steel – Series 1500 Cooling Towers are designed to mount directly on existing support steel.
- Electrical Service – Energy requirements of the Series 1500 Cooling Tower are designed to match existing counterflow and crossflow cooling towers. In many counterflow replacements, the Series 1500 Cooling Tower requires half the connected fan horsepower.
- Enclosures – Series 1500 Cooling Tower fits in most enclosures originally designed for older centrifugal or axial fan cooling towers with little or no modifications to existing walls. The single air inlet design provides installation flexibility allowing the Series 1500 Cooling Tower to easily fit in tight wells or alcoves.